Taraflex® Multi-Use is a real sports ﬂoor in the P1 category (complies with EN Standard 14904) 25 to 35% of shock absorption.
This sports floor has triple action Protecsol® surface treatment for easy maintenance, friction protection and ‘intelligent’ sliding coefﬁcient.
The flooring offers maximum hygiene with bacteriostatic and fungistatic treatment.
It is suitable for all types of sports and leisure activities, perfect for when your room has to be a dinning hall as well as a football pitch.
Taraflex® Multi-Use is suitable for all types of sports and leisure activities and is available in 7 contemporary design options.
Benefits of Taraflex® Multi-Use sports flooring:
- A real sports floor in the P1 category (EN Standard 14904) 25 to 35% of shock absorption
- Excellent indentation resistance and recovery from tables and chairs
- Suited to all types of sports and leisure activities
- Triple action Protecsol® surface treatment for easy maintenance, friction protection and ‘intelligent’ sliding coefficient
- Easy Maintenance with Protecsol
- D-max + (triple reinforcement) for heavy loads
You may also be interested in
With even higher levels of shock absorption and impact protection than Taraflex® Evolution, this product suits those looking for higher levels of performance.
New and improved, Taraflex® Evolution gives even higher levels of shock absorption that protects against repeat impact injuries. This good level of impact protection means that the risk of injury from falls is reduced.
With our highest levels of both shock absorption and impact protection, Taraflex® Comfort appeals to athletes playing at higher levels and those who may be recovering from injury. Features Taraflex® Protecsol®..