Taraflex® vinyl sports ﬂooring is speciﬁcally designed for both sporting and non-sporting activities.
Catering for elite sporting performance and everyday education and community life.
It is versatile enough to be used in various multi-specialist applications and affordable for all new projects and refurbishments.
Gerflor have more than 60 years experience with Taraflex® Performance sports flooring. It comes in a wide range of colours and is suitable for a variety of applications.
Available with the Dry-Tex™ System – perfect for renovation works and new construction projects where there are damp subfloors.
Benefits of Taraflex® Performance sports flooring:
- P2 category sports flooring (complies with EN Standard 14904) 35 to 45% of shock absorption.
- Suited to a variety of applications for both sports and leisure activities.
- The best compromise for comfort and safety.
- Wide range and trendy colours, be the architect of your sports floor.
- Triple action Protecsol® surface treatment for easy maintenance, friction protection and ‘intelligent’ sliding coefficient.
You may also be interested in
New and improved, Taraflex® Evolution gives even higher levels of shock absorption that protects against repeat impact injuries. This good level of impact protection means that the risk of injury from falls is reduced.
Designed with both sport and non-sport use in mind, making it ideal for multi-purpose areas including school halls. Taraflex® Multi-Use protects players with excellent shock absorption and impact protection.
With our highest levels of both shock absorption and impact protection, Taraflex® Comfort appeals to athletes playing at higher levels and those who may be recovering from injury. Features Taraflex® Protecsol®